At no cost, we provide professional development through interactive live webinars and through pre-recorded webinars with follow-up live question & answer webinars if desired. Live webinars can be customized to the needs of your group and can vary in length based upon your needs. All webinars include links to handout materials. Contact us to schedule any of these webinars.
Live interactive webinars can be arranged by contacting Dr. Denise Gibbs.
Examples of Live Webinars
- Overview of the Dyslexia Amendments to the Alabama Administrative Code
- Dyslexia Screening
- Dyslexia Simulation Activities
- PST: Dyslexia Decision Making, Goal Setting, and Progress Monitoring
- Dyslexia-Specific Intervention
- SPIRE Implementation
- Creating a Dyslexia-Friendly Classroom
- Dyslexia: Accommodations and Assistive Technology
- Dyslexia and Chromebooks
- Dyslexia and iPad’s
- Administrators RTI and Dyslexia
- Other areas of interest regarding dyslexia